Role: Creative Director, Copywriter
An image of pure summer fun paired with unique headline copy really helped this postcard stand out in the mail. The use of a postcard was also a strategic move, because direct mail consistently drives higher overall engagement for financial institutions than online marketing does. 3,000 existing SkyOne members. received the postcard. Approximately 60% had a loan history with SkyOne. The remaining 40% were strategically identified as strong loan acquisition prospects based on their membership engagement and account standing.